Very honored to have received the Liebster Blog Award nomination from Let Me Reach with Kim Saeed. Kim connected with me on WordPress which led me to follow her blog. I’ve since learned more about abuse and continue to believe that people should be treated with worth. She is a woman on a personal quest of discovery that I think is very relatable. I graciously accept this award from someone who has been appreciating my posts for a while. Thanks Kim. These are the rules according to Kim’s nomination.
Rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Post acceptance post and include a thank you to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Choose at least 10 bloggers you wish to nominate with links to their blogs.
3. Answer 10 questions your nominator sent to you.
4. Include 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Questions for me and my answers:
1. What was the main reason you started your blog? To inspire people to see worth in themselves and others
2. Have you ever felt like giving up on blogging? Yes, but I know feelings are temporal so I always push past my feelings.
3. What has been your experience with your readers so far? Very encouraging and forthcoming readers.
4. Do you plan to one day turn your blog into a career? Monetizing my blog could be an option in the future but I will always offer free content.
5. Many bloggers are working on a manuscript. Are you planning to write a book, or have one already started? I’ve completed and published my first relationships book which talks about a culture of exploitation and how you can avoid it by following a new approach to success. Available at Barnes & Noble and Amazon.
6. What’s the last act of random kindness that you performed? Recently blessed a 5-year-old kids with about $1,000 worth of toys including a Wii, Wii balance board, Wii motion plus, Wii drums, Wii guitar, & 10 Wii games. He was afraid to take it but when I said, “it’s yours to have”, he stopped crying!
7. If money and time weren’t an issue, what’s the one thing you’ve always dreamed of doing that you would do? Travel the world!
8. Who has had the biggest influence on the way you view yourself right now? God!
9. What’s your favorite book, and why? Pure Desire by Ted Roberts. It inspired me to write my first book.
10. If you celebrate Christmas, what’s your favorite Christmas song? O, Holy Night
Questions for my nominees to answer:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your best blogging tip?
3. What is your favorite time of the year?
4. What is your favorite movie and why?
5. Your earliest memory goes back to what age?
6. If you had to teach something what would you teach?
7. Would you rather have more time or money?
8. What makes you smile?
9. If you weren’t scared what would you do?
10. What do you do for fun?
And finally here are my 10 nominees: